December 21, 2013

Happy Holidays! (With a Gift for You)

Happy Holidays! If you don't subscribe to the posts over at Writer Unboxed, give your self a gift this year and DO IT. People like Don Maass and Robin LaFevers share some of the best posts on writing craft I've ever read, and wonderful illustrators like Debbie Ohi provide a healthy dose of humor like this:


http://writerunboxed.com/2013/12/21/12-days-of-writer-unboxed-christmas/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WriterUnboxed+%28Writer+Unboxed%29 


If you're like, WAIT I THOUGHT THERE WAS A GIFT FOR ME...then, yes of course there's more! In the spirit of giving this holiday, and in celebration of turning in my revision, I'm looking forward to spend some time reading over the holiday. So, I'm thrilled to provide a first chapter critique (MG or YA only), which you can enter to win by emailing me at [redacted] by MIDNIGHT on Dec 23rd.  Please send your name, title, category, genre, and query if you have one. I will provide feedback on all queries I receive, and will contact you for the pages if you win the full critique.

If I'm feeling crazy, who knows, there may be more than one winner! Please note that I make both in-line edits as well as review comments directly on WORD docs, so please be prepared to provide your work in that format.

Happy Writing to All, and to All a Good Write!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much to everyone who entered! I had a blast critiquing your queries. You are all so brave and talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...